Your shopping cart is empty!
Skindustry™ are registered and regulated by the Care and Quality Commission, Save Face, British Medical Laser Association and the European Laser Association.
What this means for you:
1. Each member of our Clinical team has made a personal commitment to give quality treatments and service.
2. We aim to provide aesthetic treatments of a consistently good quality for all our clients.
3. We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes. We will explain options and costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always explain what we are proposing to do and tell you about any significant risks.
4. Clinic working methods are regularly reviewed at staff meetings. We encourage staff to make suggestions for improving the way that we care for our clients.
5. We look after your general health and safety while receiving aesthetic treatments. We will ask you about your general health and about any medicines that you are taking. This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
6. Infection control and cleanliness is also essential to the safety of our clients. Our Clinical team receive training on current standards of infection control.
7. All medical members of our Clinical team, take part in continuing professional education to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. Our Clinical team are all given training in Clinic procedures. Once a year there is an individual review of training needs for everyone in the Clinic.
9. We regularly ask clients for their views on our services. We have systems for dealing promptly with complaints and for ensuring that lessons are learnt from any mistakes that we make. We encourage feedback.
10. Every member of the Clinic is aware of the need to work safely under CQC guidelines.